Image default
Business / Accounting

Professional assistance with filling out your Dutch tax returns

Filling out a proper Dutch tax return may be a difficult matter. As you may have heard: there is a so-called 30% tax ruling for foreign employees who are hired by a Dutch company. 30% of your gross income is being paid under this ruling, without any taxes withheld on that part so your net spendable income is much higher. Are you not familiar with Dutch tax brackets or do you need professional assistance? Witlox International Tax Advice offers you a complete service when filling out your Dutch tax returns. You will receive accurate assistance with all social and economic matters that might be applicable to your situation.


Let them take care of your Dutch tax returns

Witlox International Tax Advice has assisted many expats with their tax return forms in the Netherlands since 2000. This experience means that the professional advisors at Witlox are well aware of the obstacles you have to deal with. Husband and spouse are taxed separately on labour income (like a salary) in the Netherlands. Tax will be withheld on your Dutch salary wage as a preliminary payment of income tax due after filing the income tax return. Witlox International Tax Advice can fill in your income tax return for you and your partner for a reasonable price with their filling service. This includes more, for example:

  • Filing the tax returns for you and your partner
  • Fiscal advice related to your specific tax situation
  • Sending the questionnaire to collect all relevant data
  • If needed they file an appeal in case the assessment does not match the return filed
  • If necessary they file a request for the monthly tax refund


Use their service for filling out tax returns

Witlox International Tax Advice stands ready to assist you in filling out your Dutch tax return. Contact this company and use their special services and let them take care of your Dutch tax returns. Speed up your filling process and let them solve your questions. They are happy to  inform you about your tax position for the specified tax year.